- Overall length with scabbard: 41"
- Blade length: 28"
- Blade material: Heat tempered high Quality Damascus Blade
- Blade: Damascus Razor sharp
- Tang: Full tang
- With Blood Carving Line on Blade
- Scabbard: Solid wood
- Included accessories: cleaning kit, and protective cover
- Also included : Fantasy box, Sword Robe, Sword's History, Sword's description
"Bushido" means "Way of the Warrior." It was at the heart of the beliefs and conduct of the Samurai. The philosophy of Bushido is "freedom from fear." It meant that the Samurai transcended his fear of death. That gave him the peace and power to serve his master faithfully and loyally and die well if necessary. "Duty" is a primary philosophy of the Samurai.
The Sword is Made with High Quality Carbon Steel to break anything comes across it. Please note that these swords are very limited quantities and were only 75 of them were hand crafted. Sword comes with the cleaning kit so you can easily clean them to keep them clean and it can be opened from the handle