Many of the best exercises in the gym require a correct pattern of recruitment of the abdominals (including the oblique and transverse abdominals). With beginners, weight belts circumvent their learning of how to ""squeeze"" their abs tightly and in the right ways during a heavy lift. The belt just takes over. Whether you’re looking for the best weight lifting belts for crossfit, are more interested in belts that can improve your power lifting performance, or simply want to add strength and stability during your cardio workouts, you are at right place.
Introducing our premium Full Black weight lifting belt, made out of extremely tough Nylon which will last you the duration of your training days. Our belts are heavily double stitched for maximum durability and longevity. Don’t be caught buying inferior imitation products which cut corners in their manufacturing process resulting in a poor quality product which falls apart after a few months of use. Our belt will last you years upon years – guaranteed!
Weightlifting Belt supports the torso and spine during cross-training and other training sessions, especially with heavy lifting. It helps to maintain torso alignment to avoid injuries.
PRODUCT DETAILS / FEATURES:
• Weight Lifting Power Lifting Back Support Belt
• Available in Diffrent Sizes
• 100% Durable Nylon Material
• 100% Nylon thread stitching for durability and longevity
• Full Black Color
• Features heavy gauge steel tensioning buckle for customized fit
• Velcro Closure for Easy and Secure Fitting
• 6” Wide and Secured with Velcro
• This Belt Offers Fantastic Lower Back Support.
• Belt offers firm support with no need to remove during a workout.
• It Is Durable, Comfortable And Will Keep You Safe In The Weight Room Or Whenever You Need A Bit Of Stability Lifting Something Heavy.
• Recommended For Athletes Or For The Common Man.
• Great For Weightlifters, Students, Wrestlers, Construction Workers etc.